Wordfence – WordPress Security Plugin
Our WordPress security plugin provides the best protection available for your website. Powered by the constantly updated Threat Defense Feed, WordFence Firewall stops you from getting hacked. Wordfence Scan leverages the same proprietary feed, alerting you quickly in the event your site is compromised. Our Live Traffic view gives you real-time visibility into traffic and hack attempts on your website. A deep set of additional tools round out the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall
- Real-Time Threat Defense Feed
- Block Brute Force Attacks
- Country Blocking
- Advanced Manual Blocking
- Malware Scanner
- Check if Site IP is Generating Spam
- Check if Site is Spamvertized
- View Blocked Intrusion Attempts
- View Google Crawl Activity
- View Bots and Crawlers
- View Logins and Logouts
- View Human Visitors
- Two Factor Authentication
- Repair Files
- Monitor Disk Space
- Get Detailed IP Info
More Powerful Features
Leaked Password Protection
Protect your site against attacks that leverage password information stolen in data breaches. Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
Monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real time; including origin, their IP address and the time of day.
Advanced Manual Blocking
Quickly and efficiently block entire malicious networks and any human or robot activity that indicates suspicious intentions based on pattern matching and IP ranges.
Blocking countries who are clearly engaging in malicious activity is an effective way to protect your site during an attack. Premium Feature.
Wordfence uses our source code verification feature to help you recover from a hack. It tells you what changed in core, theme and plugin files and helps repair them.
Stop brute force attacks permanently by using one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
Wordfence – WordPress changelog
= v7.5.4 – June 7, 2021 =
Fix: Resolve conflict with woocommerce-gateway-amazon-payments-advanced plugin
= v7.5.3 – May 10, 2021 =
* Improvement: Expanded WAF capabilities including better JSON and user permission handling
* Improvement: Switched to relative paths in WAF auto_prepend file to increase portability
* Improvement: Eliminated unnecessary calls to Wordfence servers
* Fix: Prevented errors on PHP 8.0 when disk_free_space and/or disk_total_space are included in disabled_functions
* Fix: Fixed PHP notices caused by unexpected plugin version data
* Fix: Gracefully handle unexpected responses from Wordfence servers
* Fix: Time field now displays correctly on “See Recent Traffic” overlay
* Fix: Corrected typo on Diagnostics page
* Fix: Corrected IP counts on activity report
* Fix: Added missing line break in scan result emails
* Fix: Sending test activity report now provides success/failure response
* Fix: Reduced SQLi false positives caused by comma-separated strings
* Fix: Fixed JS error when resolving last scan result
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Fix: Syncing requests from Wordfence Central no longer appear in Live Traffic.
* Fix: Addressed some display issues with the Wordfence Central panel on the Wordfence Dashboard.
Check /Extract files before uploading to wordpress, some .zip/.rar file may have more than 1 theme/plugin file in it.